Date(s) – 11/08/2019 – 11/10/2019
4:30 pm – 12:00 pm
Castimonia’s Paratus Retreat is a retreat for any man who struggles with any type of sexual purity. Paratus, Latin for “equipped”.
If you are wondering about whether to attend this retreat, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you know the meaning of intimacy?
- Do you struggle with being intimate with your spouse or others?
- Are you fully equipped for the spiritual battle that is raging around us right now?
- Are you a man who strives for biblical sexual purity and intimacy with other men?
- Are you a man who struggles with maintaining that sexual purity or being intimate?
- Do you want a circle of brothers helping you in your sexual purity and intimacy journey?
Join us for a weekend dedicated to equipping adult men of all ages, all walks of life, and various levels of struggle with the tools necessary to wage this spiritual battle and emerge on the other side as the sexually pure men that God intended us to be.
At the Paratus Retreat, we will discuss strategies for equipping ourselves with tactics necessary for battling the enemy. We will discover the true meaning of brotherhood, fellowship, and intimacy. The leaders of the Paratus Retreat will set the example of vulnerability and accountability. We hope to pave the way for all men to be fully equipped to wage war against Satan’s tempting assaults and emerge VICTORIOUS.
The ultimate affirmation for all men is to hear at the end of days, “Well done, good and faithful servant.”
A wise man is strong, And a man of knowledge increases power. For by wise guidance you will wage war, And in abundance of counselors there is victory.
Start: November 8 – 04:30 pm
End: November 10 – 12:00 pm
Organizer: Castimonia Restoration Ministry, Inc.
Cat Spring Retreat Center
14852 Hall Road
Cat Spring, TX, US, 78933
To view information on the Cat Spring Retreat Center, please visit this website:
*Refunds are as follows:
Full refund minus fees up to September 15th.
50% refund minus fees after September 15th and up to November 1st.
No refunds after November 1st (retreat credit only).